PATS application process for WACHS (excluding South West)
- Ask your referring practitioner to complete and sign Section A of the PATS application form.
- You must complete and sign Section B of this form and post, fax, email or take the form to your nearest PATS office for approval.
- If approved, you will receive a PATS specialist certification form to take to the specialist.
- The specialist must sign this form to confirm your attendance and any further necessary appointments.
- Post, fax, email or take the PATS specialist certification form to your nearest PATS office within 8 weeks following your trip to the specialist and ensure all necessary receipts are attached.
- Your reimbursement will be posted to you within 6 to 8 weeks.
WA Country Health Service
This publication is provided for education and information purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare professional. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for a diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.