Healthy living

How do I access my vaccination record?

The Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) is a national register that records immunisations given to people of all ages in Australia.

Read more about the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).


The Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) records information about immunisations given to children who live in Australia.

AIR history statements are automatically generated when an individual completes their early childhood immunisation schedule.

Parent or guardians of children under 14 years of age can request an AIR history statement by:

This statement can be used to keep track of your child's immunisations and as proof of immunisation for child care and school enrolments.


Between 2009-2017, all vaccines administered through the school program were reported to the WA Health School Based Immunisation Program (SBIP). As the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) is now a whole of life immunisation register, the SBIP database has ceased and all school vaccines are now recorded in the AIR.

For students who received their school vaccines between 2009-2017, they can contact the Central Immunisation Clinic on 9321 1312 during office hours for their records.

Students aged over 14 years receiving their school program vaccines from 2018 onwards can access their records in AIR through :


Immunisations given after 30 September 2016 can be recorded on the AIR by your vaccination provider. This includes National Immunisation Program vaccinations (external site) and privately funded immunisations.

Individuals 14 years of age and over can access their own immunisation history statement by:


  • The Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) has now expanded to become the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
  • The ACIR was introduced in 1996 and only recorded vaccination details for children 0 to 7 years of age. The ACIR did not hold immunisation records for people born before 1989.
  • AIR can record immunisations given to people of all ages in Australia.
  • Please ensure Medicare has the correct details (including address) for you and your children.


Public Health

This publication is provided for education and information purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare professional. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for a diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.

Link to HealthyWA Facebook page