PATS application process if you live in the South West WACHS region
- Ask your referring practitioner to phone or fax the South West PATS office to register your claim.
- Phone the South West PATS office on 1800 823 131 to complete your registration before your specialist appointment.
- If approved, you will receive a PATS specialist certification form to take to the specialist.
- The specialist must sign this form to confirm your attendance and any further necessary appointments.
- Post or fax the signed, completed PATS specialist certification form to the South West PATS office within 8 weeks of attending your specialist appointment and ensure all receipts are attached.
- Reimbursement will be posted to you or paid directly into your nominated bank account.
WA Country Health Service
This publication is provided for education and information purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare professional. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for a diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.